UK Jobs Board
Badenoch + Clark are proud to be partnering with a well-known organisation based in London who are looking to recruit a Recruitment Business Partner on full time permanent basis. Do you have previous experience of volume recruitment? Confident with end to end delivery including all onboarding and pre-employment checks? A strong understanding of HR? Then we would love to hear from you!
* Reduce agency cost through effective recruitment and selection
* To manage and maintain the online Application Tracking System for all vacancies.
* Delivering and supporting the full recruitment life cycle
* Post and manage job adverts via an application tracking system.
* Managing recruitment days
* Promote the employer brand and engagement process
* To negotiate and agree a PSL of agencies
* Monitor recruitment metrics
* Implement new resourcing methods to improve the talent pool
* Liaise with department heads to forecast future recruitment needs
* To be a visible and approachable support service to both managers and employees
* Review candidates' applications via their CVs and covering letters
* Issue contract and offers of employment to successful applicants.
* Co-ordinator and arrange interviews with managers.
* Carry out screening calls and support the design of the formal interview process.
* Ensure an effective and timely onboarding process.
* Arranging references and other background checks
* Act as a contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
* Carry out pre-employment checks.
* Produce reports as and when required
* Significant experience of working in recruitment – either inhouse or for an agency.
* Negotiating and influencing skills
* Keen networker
* Proven ability to headhunt and attract talent
* Previous experience of screening, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
* Experience of using an Application Tracking System
* Good knowledge of carrying out RTW checks
* The ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment administration
* Experience of providing Recruitment advice and guidance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in volume recruitment
* Performance focused
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Innovative and commercially focused
* Able to deliver well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
* £36,000 – £38,000
* London based but a hybrid role
* 25 Days annual leave but this increases with service
* Life Assurance
* Discount gym membership
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then please apply today! Or alternatively please contact Ashley Humphreys for more information.
Recruitment Business Partner, HR, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, HR Officer, HRBP, Workforce, Business Partnering, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Resourcer, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Resourcing, ATS, Resourcing, Candidate Sourcing, Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment, Recruitment Process.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.