UK Jobs Board
Quantity Surveyor– Flat Roofing
£50k + company car or allowance
Firmly established as one of the UK’s largest and most successful Roofing and Waterproofing Specialists, our client has enjoyed year on year growth since being established over 100 years ago. Employing over 350 people and holding one of the best Health and Safety records in the country, our client is a prime company for the next step in your career.
They are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
They are now seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to produce detailed valuations and final accounts.
You will be RICS Qualified and be conversant in JCT & NEC forms of subcontract.
You will also be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
Surveying and Contracting and Contract Law relating to the construction industry.
Adaptability/ Business Awareness/ Detail Handling/ Initiative/ Planning and Organising/ Plant/Safety/ Communication
Experience of the building and construction Industry preferred
Good time management skills.
General computer awareness.
1. Prepare monthly valuations and agree final accounts.
2. Price variations and advise clients.
3. Carry out internal month end procedures.
4. Chase up all outstanding cash balances,
5. Sales ledger.
6. Procure all materials required for contracts.
7. Liaise with suppliers/transport departments of supply chain.
8. Liaise with site operatives to ensure site requirements are adhered to.
9. Maintain good working relationships with operatives and clients.
10. Implement company policies at all times.
Please apply via this advertisement or call us directly for a confidential chat. We will not share your application with anyone without speaking with you first
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.