UK Jobs Board
£Highly Competitive Salary, Plus car allowance and Benefits
Location: West Midlands
Quality, Management, Systems, Assurance, Manufacturing, Project, IATF16949, QMS, QCD, CI, PPM
Our client a forward thinking and growing Automotive and General Engineering organisation with a track record of delivering work class products is seeking a Quality Manager who can drive quality systems, procedures and standards across all areas of the business operations? We are looking for an experienced and proactive Quality Manager who can think strategically, drive quality, implement procedures, manage teams and create a quality culture through effective management.
The role of Quality Manager will be to lead the Quality Department, influencing cross functional teams and departments to embrace quality management systems, implement effective processes and procedures while driving forward change and continuous improvement that will positively impact all areas of the business. A hands-on approach and can-do attitude are essential, as is the ability to challenge mainstream thinking in a constructive and energetic way.
As a Quality Manager your main responsibilities will be;
• Ensure adherence and ongoing certification to international Quality and Environmental Standards including but not limited to IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
• Lead and deliver the Quality related aspects of the new business systems
• Maintain, refine and develop the new and current business systems
• Provide quality leadership and guidance to all area of the business especially within the production and manufacturing teams
• Manage and develop the team to ensure the business objectives are achieved on time and to budget.
• Manage and lead lean initiatives including meeting the company wide targets especially within new product launch and introduction.
• Ensure that company Quality related processes are harmonised and standardised to assist with compliance and improve efficiency
• Take charge of areas to include rework, quality cosy, quality control and PPM to reduce waste and improve efficiencies
• Face off to clients with reference to quality issues and concerns to ensure expectations are achieve and problems resolved through effective root cause analysis.
This is a challenging and exciting role and as such we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate that they have the following:
• Previously led, delivered and maintained quality standards and processes within an automotive related environment (IATF16949)
• An in depth and proven knowledge of QMS, QA, NPI, PPM and CI preferably in the automotive industry.
• Must be capable of leading management and staff to deliver the business plan for quality systems and procedures especially within a batch/medium volume manufacturing arena.
• Excellent verbal and written communication at all business levels is essential.
• The desire, drive and the character to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) are essential personal requirements, allied with excellent leadership and motivational skills to succeed
• Exposure in leading quality systems, processes and procedures within an SME who produce batch/medium volume components requiring multiple tools changes, production changeovers and planning
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of implementing and managing quality systems, processes and procedures within the automotive arena who has the ability to drive change, manage teams, delivery strategic results and target continuous improvement objectives seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
• An excellent basic salary, with car allowance and benefits
• Excellent opportunity to be part of the management team within a growing business, being able to strategically impact business operations across multiple site through the implementation of effective quality culture and systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge in managing quality teams, facing off to clients, allied with delivering QMS, QCD and CI within an automotive organisation, especially at an SME level were adaptability and versatility is essential and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.