UK Jobs Board
Due to expansion my client based in Brierly Hill, West Midlands are currently seeking a Quality inspector to join their established company.
* Inspection of materials, parts (WIP and final product.
* Carry out line process and product inspections throughout the factory
* Carry out work station audits
* Contain and declare detected non-conformances in accordance with the quality system
* Support material review board on request
* Assist and support problem solving activities and the company’s continuous improvement program
* Issue certificate of conformance in accordance with specifications and procedures
* Actively participate in safety improvement activities
* Strong ability to interpret technical documentation (drawings, BOM’s, Quality Plans, specifications and procedures)
* Experience in using standard measuring equipment (f.i. caliper, micrometer, gauges etc.)
* Must be able to communicate in English (written & verbal)
* Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Flexible as shift work may be required in the future
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Results focused
The salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience.
This is a standard day shift on a forty hour week.
To be considered for this position please apply below
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.