UK Jobs Board
anzuk Education have a large demand for primary and secondary teachers, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in a range of our schools all over London for the 2021/2022 academic year. All subject specialisms will be considered at secondary level, given the huge demand we have always had for teachers to work in our schools. The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
– Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across
the subject ranges.
– Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the
diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
– Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to
promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
– For primary; conducting assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil
– For secondary; gaining an understanding of relevant examination boards
curriculum requirements and planning informative learning activities to
encourage examination success.
– Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive
feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
– Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am – 4pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
– Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription,
or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
– Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years – any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
– Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police
check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within
the last 5 years.
– Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role – or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £130 – £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kim on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.