UK Jobs Board
StartingPoint Recruitment are looking for a Public Health Intelligence Analyst for a 12 month contract role. This is for an ASAP start – you will be working remotely and will have experience in the following:
1. Knowledge of various PH / other key related datasets i.e. Public Health England (PHE) tools; Office for national Statistics (ONS); etc.
2. Skills in extracting / manipulating and analysing data
3. Familiarity and use of software such as MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and desirably MapInfo (mapping) & PowerBI (interactive reporting tool)
4. Awareness of and an understanding of the importance of Information Governance (IG) and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The post holder provides specialist analytical advice and statistical and research support to deliver the health intelligence function to support the public health priorities of the local authority, clinical commissioning groups and other local stakeholders. You will undertake and advise others on undertaking health needs assessments, service evaluations, population health surveillance, health impact assessments and health equity audits, input to the prioritisation process and provide advice to others as necessary. You will support and give professional advice to the Public Health Information Analysts.
You will be educated to degree standard, have or be working towards a relevant postgraduate qualification and have substantial experience in a suitable related subject
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.