UK Jobs Board
Dynamic, highly commercial, rapidly expanding, market leading, providing a very worthwhile and humanitarian service and based in Ross-On-Wye – interested?
Our client is a VC backed international operation with a nucleus of professional staff based at their Head Office, in Ross-On-Wye. The company and culture are quite unique, a blend of being highly professional and profit focused yet with the additional reward of making a valuable humanitarian contribution to society on the World stage.
Due to their ongoing growth, they seek to appoint a graduate-level, capable, diligent and ambitious Project Executive into a brand new role. Joining three existing Project Executives, you will pick up responsibility for projects within a geographical area, working closely with the field based team(s) ensuring that operations are supported fully and run as smoothly as possible. You will position yourself as the go-to person within Head office, utilising your highly organized nature to solve problems both proactively and reactively, as they present themselves.
As a Project Executive your role will include:
* Being integral in maintaining and owning the relationship and regular communication with field contractors.
* Monitoring project expenditure, assisting with the planning and costing as well as month end costing administration.
* Managing the mobilisation of the field staff, including air travel, visas and work permits.
* Accurate management of the integrity of data with the project management system, FocalPoint.
* Acting as a point of contact for incoming project correspondence, monitoring the progress of assigned projects, including equipment levels and field reports.
This is a business with momentum. They support and develop their staff and have created a great atmosphere in which the right person will develop their responsibility.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment for a confidential chat.
International / Project / Support / VC / Data / Communication
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.