UK Jobs Board
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regard to these roles in West Swindon.
We are currently looking for skilled Production Technicians to join our long-established client in West Swindon.
HOURS OF WORK:
4 on, 4 off shift pattern (2 days and 2 nights).
PAY: £9.46 per hour for first 12 weeks then £12.71 per hour thereafter.
* Learn Basic Tasks in all areas and learn Competent Tasks in main areas.
* Assist Technicians/Process Technicians and Lead Technicians in maintaining production schedule via providing support in areas in which you are trained.
No direct supervisory responsibilities, but will be expected to fully support Senior Technicians as and when required
* Within the overall flow of our clients product, be accountable for delivering the basic skills in all areas and developing to Competent in a main area. Such as:
* Dispense and Mixing
* Form Fill Freeze
* Secondary packaging
* To perform other production tasks, i.e. general housekeeping and equipment cleaning as is required to ensure that GMP standards are maintained and that no cross contamination of products or people results.
* To carry out all procedures accurately in accordance with the relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) and with due regard for the safety of others.
* To report any deviations or failures immediately to the Senior Technician/Process Technician/Lead Technician.
* Ensure team consistently sets site safety best practices by demonstrating zero tolerance behaviour, continually challenging and raising Safety standards.
* Eliminate risk to the employees, products and environment through participation in safety and accident investigations and high quality current risk assessments.
* To complete equipment clean by labels and log books in an accurate manner in accordance with the requirements of GMP.
* Close any online Amends related to the area you are working in.
* Work with the Senior Technicians in Developing your skill level and competence levels to maximise the flexibility of the team.
* Carry out specific targeted training as required
* To keep your personal training record up to date with the requirements for this grade.
* Ensure Compliance Wire training requirements are carried out within specified due dates.
Experience of using Compliance Wire software would be a distinct advantage in this role.
For more information please contact the Industrial Team on Thrive Group option 1
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.