UK Jobs Board
Becketts Foods in Coventry are looking to recruit a Solution focused Production Manager to effectively manage and develop a team of approximately 70 colleagues to achieve KPI's. You will need to have experience in developing teams and ensuring performance improvements to get the best out of the team and to move the business forward. You will also be engaged as part of the team and be customer focused to achieve the best quality possible.
1. Managing, Coaching and Engaging teams and developing team members in all areas
2. Promoting a great Health and Safety and Food Safety culture.
3. Managing the Order Fulfilment supervisory team, delivering the plan and KPIs
4. Managing the Order Fulfilment conformance to budget
5. Lead continuous improvement
6. Monitor and oversee all production control documents and relevant paper work is completed accurately
7. Complete regular shift review meetings to communicate achievements and push/develop targets.
8. Working with and alongside key departments e.g. engineering and Hygiene to develop a key working relationship.
1. Accountable for the performance of the Order Fulfilment process: goods-in, production, despatch, Yard, packaging and ancillary stores functions,
2. Has authority to stop non-conforming product, or process, where product safety or employee safety is at risk.
3. Accountable for all stocks material, packaging, dolavs.
4. Accountable for budget, labour utilization, performance
5. Accountable for the H&S of all staff on shift
6. Managing performance, Yield and staff utilisation
7. Accountable for managing attendance and dealing with any Disciplinary or Grievance cases.
The ability to manage constant change.
A minimum of 5 years experience in Food Production Management.
HACCP, Food Safety and Hygiene.
You must be self motivated to achieve and CI focused.
You must be familiar with all of your controls (numbers, what yield is performing at).
Be used to a Fast Paced Chilled Food environment.
Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages and have an understanding of ERP systems/Shop Floor data systems.
Ability to make objective decisions taking all factors in to account.
Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
Please note that this role will work 06.00 – 18.00 on a continental shift pattern on a 2 week rotation.
42 hours per week
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.