UK Jobs Board
A reliable and passionate Production Co-Ordinator is required to join an established fashion supplier to the high street retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join a friendly team who supply mid – high end products to Retailers.
* Reporting directly to Production Manager
* Raise fabric orders
* Maintain fabric order progress
* Monitor and update critical path
* Attending meetings with customer as necessary
* Organising couriers and DHL/TNT etc
* Prep packages / boxes for factories, testing houses etc
* Sample management
* Approve fabric invoices and liaise with accounts
* Managing shipping schedules
* Dealing with bookings, logistics and deliveries.
* Working alongside and reporting to Production Manager.
* Working closely with the Design Team for sample approvals.
* Follow up approvals ensuring agreed delivery dates being met.
* Management of the issue of purchase orders/dockets to various factories.
* Maintaining the accuracy of systems ensuring that all order data both internally and with manufacturers and customers is up to date and correct.
* Liaise with the Technical team to understand the fit-related issues that may impact critical path.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a Production Co-ordinator role within a fashion supplier is essential.
* Must understand critical path management.
* Must have experience with organising couriers – DHL etc
* An accurate, methodical and organised attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Have a professional manner when dealing with customers and suppliers.
* Good numerical and advanced computer skills is essential.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.