UK Jobs Board
We have exciting opportunity for an experienced Pay Per Click Executive to join their marketing agency.
You will have full responsibility for creating, implementing, and managing the strategies for all PPC & Digital Channels. You will report directly to a PPC account manager who will guide your CPD and manage client relationships.
Daily account optimisations are the backbone of this role through Google Ads so a solid background in PPC is key, as is an understanding on other digital marketing channels! Paid Social experience is beneficial but not necessary.
Skills for a PPC Executive:
• A proactive attitude to work & to your own learning/career development
• A solid PPC background with a track record of optimisations using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
• Experience pulling together reports & insights to feedback to clients
• Google Ads certifications
• Knowledge on e-commerce platforms and channels is beneficial but not essential.
About the role
You will be based at the fast-paced Birmingham City Centre office and sit within the Digital Marketing team. You will report directly to the PPC Manager.
What we will offer you:
• A defined career path
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• No tie culture
• Integrated teams with regular events
• Accelerated career progression
• Strong opportunities for formal development
Look forward to hearing from you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.