UK Jobs Board
Walsall Council – Play Area attendants (Summer 2021)
To supervise outdoor play grounds at key parks within the borough of Walsall and support the smooth running of the splashpad facilities.
Employment Checks/ Specific Requirements
First Aid (Desirable)
Special Working Conditions
Requirement to work in an outdoor environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Training & Experience
The post-holder should be personable and used to dealing with enquiries from members of the public.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
– To supervise the splashpad facilities and ensure appropriate use by advising users of the site rules
-Checking and cleaning the site toilet facilities throughout the day
– To deal with face to face customer enquiries and complaints
-Emptying litterbins and litter picking the play area
-Provision of First Aid
– To assist with cleaning of play equipment (when required)
– To be a nominated key holder at the site
– Experience of dealing with members of the public (ideally in an outdoor / greenspace environment)
-Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
-Able to work under own initiative
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.