UK Jobs Board
TXM Recruit are currently looking to recruit a Planner/ Scheduler for our industry leading client based in the Midlands!
– Review all new or potential orders into the business to determine the impact on manufacturing capacity
– Provide feedback to Operations and Sales on any capacity issues due to orders
– Provide work centre capacity support to the Project Management department
– Production rates per order and per part made are recorded and analysed against past performance
– Provide feedback throughout manufacture of components to ensure they are on target against schedule
– Verifying all routings for all assemblies, sub-assemblies and components entered onto the system – Create all new routings for prototype/development work including any contract work for customers.
– Proofing of BOMs to keep all requirements suitable for the MRP runs and production
Key Experience Required:
– Background within Planning / Scheduling
– Strong MRP knowledge
– Understanding of BOM creation process
– Experience within Manufacturing environment
This is a hybrid role where you will provide multiple departments with planning/ scheduling support. For more information or to apply, please contact Kieran Wilson on either (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.