UK Jobs Board
Purchasing Professionals are looking for an experienced payroll assistant to work in a fast paced payroll environment. Previous exposure of working for an Umbrella Company would be highly advantageous but not essential. You must possess a strong technical payroll background, having worked on large payrolls previously and be up to date with all payroll/pension legislation. This role requires a personable approach, as from time to time you will be required to attend Senior Management meetings and deal with payroll queries.
Key duties will include:
* Over-seeing both an Umbrella PAYE and CIS payroll function
* Processing the payroll for approximately 900 + contractors
* Dealing with all payroll legislation, auto-enrolments and RTI requirements
* Liaising with HMRC
* Statutory reporting
* Ensuring new starters are on the CRM system
* Previous payroll experience
* Knowledge of PAYE and Umbrella payroll
* Knowledge of tax codes, holiday pay and pensions
The ideal candidate will be pro-active in their approach to work, with an adaptable mindset. Confidence and self-motivation is key, along with the ability to seek advice if unsure of best practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and shape your own career through success.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click apply.
Purchasing Professionals is an Independent Recruitment Company specialising in all Head Office vacancies including Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, HR, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Legal, Property, E-Commerce, IT, Customer Services, Marketing, Commercial and Business Support, from Trainee to Director level
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.