UK Jobs Board
Parts Advisor (Commercial Vehicles) Wolverhampton.
Salary circa £21000 plus bonus.
Due to expansion our client is looking for an experienced Parts professional to join their parts team at their increasingly busy Wolverhampton branch.
The position will be predominantly dealing with trade counter sales and enquiries with an element of telephone sales and enquiries. You will use several computer systems to facilitate accurate parts identification first time, whilst also being able to confirm stock availability. Their dealer management system is Kerridge which will be used daily to process customer orders effectively within the system and also used for stock management.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:-
• Self Driven
• Handle challenges effectively
• Positively engage with customers & colleagues
• Competent using Kerridge
• Knowledge of primary vehicle components
• Pick customer parts orders from our warehouse
• Understand the critical need to prevent VOR cases.
Hours of work:-
• 9.00am – 18.00pm Mon – Fri (With a 30-minute lunch break)
• 8.00am – 12.00pm Sat on a rota basis
• Holidays will start at 22 days Per Annum (in addition to statutory Bank Holidays)
• Death in service benefit
• Pension scheme
• Health Shield
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.