UK Jobs Board
Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore is a successful retail and distribution business selling through 12 stores, telephone and website – with an annual turnover of over £30m. Fitness Superstore is a destination store business where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment in impressive showrooms, which are the largest in the UK. As an industry leading specialist, and the UK’s No. 1 Fitness and Gym Equipment Supplier pride themselves on providing an outstanding customer service experience to every customer.
Due to their continued growth and success, Fitness Superstore are now looking for a part time Sales Advisor to join the team at their North London store.
The Sales Advisor role involves giving advice and selling high quality fitness training equipment mainly for home use, both face-to-face and over the phone when customers call the store. There is also the opportunity to sell business to business such as corporate gyms, personal training studios, hotels, government bodies etc.
Product and sales training will be provided, and excellence is recognised & rewarded with uncapped bonuses.
The successful applicant will have:
* a minimum of 12 months specialised sales experience;
* the capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
* a confident and competitive nature, be highly motivated to earn sales bonuses;
* the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
* the talent to demonstrate and present products;
* the ability to analyse the needs of the customer, make an informed recommendation and subsequently convince them that a particular product is the ideal option;
* dedicated excellent customer service skill to make the buying process clear, easy and efficient;
* a good level of numeracy;
* a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
* a friendly nature;
* excellent communication skills;
Preference may be given to applicants who hold a sports science/personal training/gym instructor qualification or similar.
The salary for this position will be £11.00 per hour. The chosen candidate will also be entitled to a discretionary bonus scheme where you could expect to earn in the region of £400 per month (£4,000 – £5,000 per annum).
Hours of Work
The hours of work for this position will be 30 hours per week. Being a retail sales role, the successful candidate will be required to work weekends and bank holidays: Regular days of work will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
Pro rata -28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.