UK Jobs Board
£32,000 to £33,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Learning and Development Programmes | Leading Private Hospital |
A leading private hospital in London’s prestigious Harley Street medical district is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in outpatients/day surgery to join their Outpatients Department.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse/RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• A private pension scheme and private healthcare
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
• Industry leading learning and development programmes and career progression opportunities
• Interest free season ticket loans or support to buy a bike
• A range of lifestyle, retail and leisure discounts
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Outpatients RGN/Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
The department undertakes a range of specialisms including orthopaedic, gynaecology and urology, cosmetic, breast, ENT, vascular and allergy management.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Level 1 Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in an outpatient/day case setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.