UK Jobs Board
£21,000 – £23,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Outpatients & Phlebotomy Experience Essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in the Harley Street medical district for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their Outpatients Team.
Details of this Outpatients HCA NVQ2/3 post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £21,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
• Some great company benefits including a pension plan, life assurance and private medical plans
Candidates for this Outpatients Healthcare Assistant position will meet the following criteria:
• Have completed NVQ Level 2 and ideally level 3 in Health & Social Care and trained in phlebotomy
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an outpatient setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in writing and verbally along with demonstrating basic IT skills
• Able to work well from your own initiative and work well as part of a team
• Experienced in and able to deliver the highest standards of customer/patient service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.