UK Jobs Board
We are currently recruiting for Nursery Teachers for 3 Nursery schools in Twickenham area.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Follow the Montessori and EYFS ethos. Group of Primary schools and Nursery Schools established in 2015.
THE ROLE & BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
* Observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment.
* Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
* Creating and maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued.
* Establishing rapport and building relationships with students based on trust.
* Setting an excellent example for students and instilling good values in them like honesty, accountability, understanding, tolerance, respect, love, and kindness.
* Monitoring and assessing student progress and writing up reports.
* Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working condition.
* Updating records on the school database and handling various other administrative tasks.
* Participating in school activities and accompanying students on field trips.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Passionate about alternative education.
* An ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
* Patience and excellent observational, communication, and diagnostic skills.
* The ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure, and treat everyone with love and respect.
* Excellent planning and organizational skills.
* A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday – Term Time
QTS and Montessori holders – £23,000 – £25,000 per annum
* Contractual sick pay of up to 10 days
* 28 days annual leave.
* Up to 50% staff discount on Childcare Group fees
* Employee Assistance Programme including available to all staff and family members.
* Leadership Development training
* Birthday Vouchers
* Refer a friend bonus of £500
* Starting bonus of £500
* Individual learning grants for personal development
Hold a Montessori Diploma or QTS (Qualifed Teaching Status)
If you match the job requirements and you are currently looking for a new role with a strong team as well as organisation, apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.