UK Jobs Board
We are seeking qualified Nursery Pratitioner / Nursery Practitioners to join Puddle Jumpers Nursery in Limehouse (E14). The nursery is newly refurbished offering a bright and modern space full of natural resources and open-ended materials.
The reputation of the nursery and the happiness of all the children that attend is wholly down to their wonderful team of nursery practitioner's whom the management team aim to support in any they can. They are committed to the team's on-going training and development and are looking for educators that want to grow with them. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is seeking a unique working environment and is keen to add value from the start.
What are we looking for in a Nursery Practitioner?
* Must be passionate about developing young minds
* Be bold enough to think outside the box
* Have a creative and fun approach to learning reflected in your activities
* Be an enthusiastic and proactive nursery practiioner
* Embrace the settings approach inspired by Reggio Emilia, Waldorf Steiner and Maria Montessori
* Have a huge smile and arms that are great for cuddles
* Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Love the outdoors and find wonder in exploring the world around you whilst supporting children with their curiosity to learn
* Have a creative edge to develop inspiring play spaces
* Have the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff.
Core Skills & Qualification requirements of a Nursery Practitioner:
* Level 3 Childcare Diploma (Required)
* Minimum 2 years experience within a Nursery (Must be within last 18 months)
* Must be able to demonstrate full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
* Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
* Good understanding of health and safety requirements
* Be responsible and punctual
What you can expect as a Nursery Pratitioner :
* £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year dependant on experience
* 30 days holiday post probation
* Access to dedicated training and development as. nursery practitioner
* Free daily lunch freshly cooked by our on site chef
* Supportive working environment with a welcoming team
This nursery practitioner role is full time based on a 40 hour week
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.