UK Jobs Board
Our client’s nursery setting has been refurbished and equipped to a very high standard and offers wonderful large rooms that give a light airy feeling and provide lots of space in which children can play and learn. The nursery also have a large space for exciting outdoor play and exploration. Large windows and large rooms induce a sense of awe and calm in staff and children alike.
The nursery are fortunate to have such a large garden complete with a huge sandpit, vegetable patch, mud kitchen, lawn and decking area – all the while keeping a natural feel with lots of plants and trees. The children have constant access to the outdoor area, able to choose at all times whether they’d like to be indoors or outdoors, which contributes positively to children’s behaviour, development and wellbeing.
Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
Our client operates 37 nurseries nationwide. Our client follows The Curiosity Approach in teaching and supporting children. This means that their environments provide resources that are real, authentic and intriguing to encourage children to investigate and explore.
All of the settings across our client sites are bespoke nurseries are designed to offer exciting, stimulating and engaging spaces for the children in their care to grow and develop in. These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Deputy Manager to be based in Dulwich.
Deputy Nursery Manager – Qualifications & Experience
* A childcare and education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
* Previous experience of managing a room or team within a nursery setting
* A formal management qualification is desirable although not essential
* A current First Aid qualification.
* A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
* A thorough knowledge of safeguarding procedures
Deputy Nursery Manager – Key Responsibilities
* To support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
* Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
* Support with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies
* Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices
* Assist the Manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures
* Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.