UK Jobs Board
Are you a recently qualified Accountant?
Maybe you have passed your exams but not yet had your logbook signed off?
Of have you completed your AAT and are part way through your Accountancy Exams?
Do you want to be based in beautiful Leamington working for a firm who are expanding their client base whilst also demonstrating excellent client retention rates and who have highly experienced Seniors and Partners who will support you in your exams and career?
Regardless of your chosen route into the world of Accountancy whether it be degree or AAT we should be having a conversation about a wonderful Practice I am working in partnership.
This firm is well established and seeking to appoint new and passionate people to their business.
The role will include:
* Reporting into Senior Manager and Partners
* Assisting in client management
* Client contact on the phones and in written form
* Assisting in month-end processes and financial journal reviews
* Managing own workload and providing updates on progress as and when required
* Working with clients from various sectors and at different stages in their business journeys
I am interested in speaking with Accountants that demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Part ACA qualified or studying towards.
* Minimum of 2 years Practice experience.
* Experienced in Xero and CCH advantageous but not essential.
The company can offer you in return:
* Training support and career progression
* A good team spirit with high staff retention
* A busy and growing practice
* Free car parking
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
MVP has been placing professionals for over 35 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the MVP website, or it can be provided upon request
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.