UK Jobs Board
MULTI SPINDLE MACHINE SETTER
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced MULTI SPINDLE MACHINE SETTER within a busy manufacturing environment, producing precision parts.
Based in the Birmingham area, long established and enjoying a huge uplift in their orders and investment, this is a perfect time to join a busy manufacturing organisation.
* £14 per hour – Dependant on experience
* Working on brand new machines
* Busy, well established Company
* Friendly team
DUTIES OF A MULTI SPINDLE SETTER
* Change over Machines with tooling and attachments
* Responsibility for the manufacture and quality of high volume turned parts
* Change over a variety of tools and attachments for new and existing components
* Use of measuring equipment
* Conduct routine maintenance on machinery and equipment
* Where the Operator is not available, Machine minding
* Active involvement with continuous improvement activities
REQUIREMENTS OF A MULTI SPINDLE SETTER:
* We are looking for experience of setting MULTI-SPINDLE machines, preferably Wickman
* Thread Milling
* Chasing, recessing, and tapping would be advantageous
* To have the ability to read engineering drawings
* This would suit someone who enjoys using their own initiative
Send your CV asap, or call me for more information.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Walsall, Minworth, Tyseley, Smethwick and Dudley
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.