UK Jobs Board
Job Overview: On behalf of our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, we are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
* As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer your will be required to work on general engineering breakdowns on plastics manufacturing machinery along with all associated ancillary equipment
* As a Maintenance Engineer, you will have strong electrical/mechanical applications with proven experience of problem solving, fault finding and repairing of manufacturing machinery as well as robots, automated systems and assembly lines.
* The successful candidate MUST have current or prior experience with maintaining or servicing Plastic injection moulding equipment.
* This is an excellent opportunity offering job security and satisfaction for the successful applicant of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer post.
* Working on modern day plastic injection moulding machine tools and ancillaries, as a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the proactive & reactive electro-mechanical maintenance of mould machines, ancillaries, jigs & fixtures, materials handling equipment, pick & place robots and general facilities maintenance.
* You will be proactive in setting PPM schedules and organising the Maintenance team on machine down-time projects for planned maintenance activities, and instrumental in organising Maintenance / servicing & commissioning jobs for the Maintenance department staff.
Key Skills & Experience:
* As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you MUST have current or prior experience with maintaining or servicing Plastic injection moulding machines
* You must have good electrical investigation and repair experience
* You will have a good mechanical application and experience / working understanding with hydraulics and/or pneumatics
* You will have good clear communication skills for interacting with your team and other department Managers.
* It is expected that you will have good IT skills with MS Office & Word
Key Words: “Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer”, “Maintenance Engineer”, “Electrical Maintenance Engineer”, “Electro-mechanical Maintenance Engineer”, “Injection Moulding”, “Plastics”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
For all UK positions candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
For all other countries you must have a valid working visa and in date passport
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.