UK Jobs Board
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
This will either be a 3 Shift Pattern or may include a 4th Shift with Weekends
£38,000 to £40,000 (Dependant on Shift) + Plenty of Overtime + Pension + Death in Service
Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, looking for a role within a well-established and UK leading company, who are heavily investing into their site and rapidly growing in strength?
This is a UK leading company who offer an excellent salary and package as they always invest in their employees and boast a great staff retention rate.
This is an industry leader who are continuing to expand year on year and this is an exciting time join as you will be working on brand new machinery in the new facility. They take pride on the fact they are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and take pride on the quality of product and service.
This will suit an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to work for an industry leader at an exciting time of growth.
– Planned and Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
– Working in a faced paced manufacturing environment
– Due to this being at a new facility for the company the shift is not set (this will either be the typical 3 Shift pattern or may include a 4th Shift with weekend work)
– Must be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
– Previous Maintenance experience
– Looking for the next step in your career
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.