UK Jobs Board
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Pinnacle Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic individuals to carry out work with our various clients. Working within the facilities management sector, this company oversee the day to day running of housing developments across the country. The mobile cleaner will be travelling to sites in numerous locations across South London so a lot of travelling will be involved and a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
* Cleaning of communal internal and external areas such as lifts, stairs, courtyards, paths, grass etc. as per required contract specification.
* Removing any dumped refuse bags and household items to refuse chambers or other refuse areas.
* Checking communal lighting and replacing blown bulbs.
* Sweeping of hard surfaces and litter picking of soft surfaces.
* Cleaning windows within easy reach.
* Advising Manager of materials / equipment to be ordered.
* Ensure stores and equipment are kept secure and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
* Reporting required repairs / maintenance in communal areas.
* Driving company van to and from site.
* Other reasonable duties as directed by Manager.
* Commitment to Customer Service with good communication skills.
* Resilience under pressure.
* Ability to work to laid down schedules.
* Experience of cleaning services and cleaning equipment.
* Flexibility to deal with the unpredictability of the British weather.
* Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative.
* Ability to keep notes/records of work performed.
* Experience of work to tight schedules.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.