UK Jobs Board
A busy manufacturer in the Coventry area is looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance engineer to join their existing team.
The Maintenance Engineer will be working a continental shift pattern to maintain a mixture of heavy machinery maximising manufacturing output and efficiency.
Daily Duties of the Mechanical Maintenance Technician:
– The Mechanical Maintenance engineer will Proactively address machinery breakdowns and improvement opportunities within the production plant.
– The Mechanical maintenance engineer will need Mechanical fundamental engineering skills to ensure that they are able to identify and rectify machinery failures.
– The Maintenance Engineer will work to complete Preventative work on plant machinery including: Induction furnaces, Gas furnaces, Conveyors, rollers and some basic robotics.
The Successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Candidate:
– The ideal candidate will be Mechanically biased with the ability to work safely around high voltage electrics.
– The successful maintenance engineering candidate will be apprentice trained or qualified to City & guilds level 2, above or equivalent.
– The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a want and willingness to learn.
Salary – £33,000 – £35,000
Shift – 12 hour days and nights (4 on 4 off – 3 on 3 off – 7 off)
If you interested in the Maintenance Engineer position and wish to be considered please immediately apply via the Job board
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.