UK Jobs Board
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
We are a market leader in the field of high-performance building envelope solutions, which ensure lifetime carbon and resource savings. We have gained this position through a creative and solutions driven mindset, which continues to drive our innovation agenda today. We believe the future of our industry lies in new technologies that transform the way we design and build. This includes our products but also how we interact with our customers at every touchpoint.
Kingspan offers an attractive rate of pay, profit related bonus, pension contributions together with a range of other benefits to include cycle to work scheme, life insurance, contributory pension, free parking, income protection and more.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Process Champion to manage and drive through continuous improvement and cross departmental collaboration to achieve strategic business goals. This role has Divisional impact, and involves a variety of responsibilities, with enormous opportunities for personal growth and flexibility within the Division.
This role can be based at any Kingspan Insulation site within the UK, but will require travel to our remote sites worldwide. Travel is an integral part of this function, where the frequency of travel will be dependent on the project in question.
Tasks and Responsibilities as our Marketing Process Champion will include:
– Evolving the Kingspan Centre of Excellence.
– Documentation, ownership, improvement and audit of existing and new marketing processes
– Manage master data within marketing and develop the necessary governance around its usage to meet legal and compliance
– Assist and test any development projects or areas of system change or process change.
– Providing advice and assistance on marketing processes and best practice to users.
– Act as a communication channel and foster departmental collaboration.
– Ensure users are suitably trained in existing or new processes and systems.
– Aligning marketing processes in Acquisitions.
– Work within a project team to design and implement the future business process and system
– Collaborate with the master data, product, marketing and creative teams
Our ideal Marketing Process Champion will need:
– Educated and qualified to degree level 6.
– Understanding of change management and/or business analysis
– Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative where required
– Strong analytical skills
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Problem solving skills
– Ability to work to deadlines
– A good eye for detail
– Full driving license
Benefits as our Marketing Process Champion will include:
– Pension scheme
– Income protection
– Life assurance
– Free parking
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, click apply now to be considered as our Marketing Process Champion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.