UK Jobs Board
Marketing Campaign Manager
We are Node 4, a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. With our own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, our portfolio includes colocation, cloud, connectivity, continuity and collaboration solutions.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our team on a full-time basis in London.
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working
– Private healthcare and pension
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
– Childcare vouchers
– Cycle to work scheme
– £1,200 refer a friend bonus
– Free wellbeing help and advice
– Discounts on gym memberships, as well as hundreds of online and high street retailers
– Save money on holidays
If you are a marketing professional with online and offline campaign experience and excellent project management skills, this is the ideal opportunity to join our company and take your skills to the next level.
Our company is underpinned by passion and commitment and driven by technology. We are dedicated to new ideas, best practice and ways of working. We now need you to bring your marketing expertise and help us reach the next level of marketing excellence through the development of astounding campaigns.
What’s more, we have been recognised as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the second year in a row, published by Great Place to Work, and we’re committed to supporting our people with a range of learning and development opportunities so they can progress, learn and grow in their career.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for devising and delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns that target prospects and existing customers.
Your overall task will be to add your expertise to our team and generate genuine ROI from our campaign activities. Creating compelling marketing campaigns, you will work alongside other Marketing Managers delivering plans and campaigns for our products, services and events.
We run quarterly themed campaigns and monthly promotions, and so you will add to this with innovative campaigns and other activities that excite and engage customers and resonate with our Sales Teams.
The key elements of your role will include:
– Planning and project managing marketing campaigns and delivering them on time and in budget
– Working with internal creative teams, colleagues and external agencies for campaign assets
– Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials
– A/B testing campaigns
– Collecting and using data to inform campaigns
– Reporting on results
– Measuring campaign ROI
To join us as a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will need:
– Online and offline marketing campaign experience
– Excellent project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines and ensure ROI on campaigns
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including professional copywriting abilities
– An analytical mindset and the ability to work with data and insights to produce outstanding campaigns
Knowledge of the IT or Telco industry would be beneficial to your application.
The willingness to travel to and from other sites as required would be desirable.
Other companies may call this role Marketing Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, IT Marketing Manager, Telco Marketing Manager, Marcomms Manager, or Marketing Communications Manager.
Webrecruit and Node 4 Ltd are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Campaign Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.