UK Jobs Board
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, honest, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
We are the market leader in the field of high-performance building envelope solutions, which ensure lifetime carbon and resource savings. We have gained this position through a creative and solutions driven mindset, which continues to inform our innovation agenda today. We believe our industries future lies in new technologies that transform the way we design and build. This includes our products but also how we interact with our customers at every touchpoint.
The Brand Manager (Maternity cover) role:
As our Brand Manager you will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns focused on enhancing the Kingspan brand. You will actively partake in activities of the high-performing department, providing ideas for best practice and keeping abreast of all legislation and regulations. You will also be responsible for their own personal development within the area of marketing and be aware of current trends that may support job performance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking for a full time (39 hours per week), temporary fixed term contract for up to 12 months. You will receive 23 days (plus Bank Holidays) in return plus great company benefits.
Tasks and Responsibilities as our Brand Manager (Maternity cover) will include:
– Coordinate the activities of the campaign managers to curate a brand message and identify opportunities for collaboration and sponsorship to enhance the Kingspan brand.
– Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: product development, digital, events, commercial teams, customer service and PR.
– Deliver brand activity presentations and brief external agencies.
– Deliver monthly reporting and analysis of results against metrics and carry out post campaign analysis.
– Digital management including managing and building social media and other online channels to support campaign activity.
– Day to day management of external agencies to develop plans, creative, production and print that achieve ROI required per campaign.
Our ideal Brand Manager (Maternity cover) will have:
– A degree or equivalent level qualification
– Experience of managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
– An understanding and ability to interpret technical product information
– Knowledge and experience of digital advertising
– Experience of managing and updating social media and online channels
– Experience of managing and developing online campaign tracking, reporting and analytics
– The ability to meet objectives and campaign deadlines
– Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
– Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
– Ability to travel within the UK
– Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
– Market focus, with the ability to influence and engage with peers and build effective relationships
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th July 2021
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please click apply now to be considered as our Brand Manager (Maternity cover)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.