Position: Marine Engineering Electrical Trainer
Location: Gosport Type:
Permanent Salary: £30,000 (plus pension) salary review after probation is passed
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas. This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Marine Engineering Electrical Trainer to help deliver high quality training and support the contractual training outputs required within the Royal Navy.
• Instruct Electrical & Electronic principles training in accordance with the training plan and Sultan training operating procedures.
• Inspect and carry out maintenance on training equipment.
• Review and mark student course work and provide feedback on performance.
• Assist in maintain and updating training documentation.
• Responsible for the duty of care of trainees during the delivery of training.
• Ensure Company security, health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
• Worked previously within the marine electrical and electronic engineering industry. (Essential)
• Previous knowledge in the application of Marine electrical and electronic theoretical and practical instruction to phase 2 and 3 Electrical Engineering courses with an awareness of Electrical Theory, Electrical Safety, Power & Distribution, High Voltage, Electrical Test Equipment, Electrical Maintenance, Damage Control and Waste Processing. (Desirable)
• Worked within the military or civilian electrical and electronic environment. (Desirable)
• Previous experience in the developing electrical and electronic training course. (Desirable)
• Confident in using IT systems such as Microsoft programme.
• You would need to either have Security Clearance or be able to achieve this.
Please contact the shipbuilding team to find out more.
WRS TECH are acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client