UK Jobs Board
Rapid Staffing are currently recruiting for their reputable and well-established manufacturing company in the heart of Birmingham who are looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their pre-existing team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following;
– Highlighting inefficiencies within the CNC department
– Conforming to specified engineering and quality standards.
– First off part inspection (if applicable)
– General workmanship and quality care of products
– Validate first issue routings for manufactured items.
– Supporting operators within the section to meeting departmental targets
– Offline programming using Solidcam 2018 2D
– Supporting programming implementing changes, updating existing routings and supporting the management team to gain projected improvements.
– Experience as a setter-operator with CNC milling / turning machines
– Strong understanding of CNC milling / turning manufacturing processes
– Understand technical drawings and tolerances
– Be able to understand and meet departmental targets.
– Capable of programming Mazatrol programs
– Capable of understanding & altering ISO Programmes
– Performed in a setter-operator role using Mazak machinery
– Experience with Mazak smooth G & Mazak 560M.
– Fundamental LEAN manufacturing knowledge
– Understand and adhere to 5S standards
– CNC turning knowledge
– 07:30 – 16:00 Mon – Thu
– 07:30 – 12:30 Friday
If interested please apply below, or alternatively contact our team at Rapid Staffing Walsall (Contact details can be found on Google)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.