UK Jobs Board
Logistics Planner, Coventry
Our client is currently seeking a Materials Planner to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have logistics experience and used to working with Materials. This is a fantastic opportunity within a growing business and the chance to make your mark!
The role will include:
* Working closely with the customer to deliver requirements and resolve any issues that arise
* Developing accounts with new clients and ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction
* Schedules, demands and sequencing is tracked for optimum delivery
* Thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
* Downloading schedules and establishing variances, making corrections before confirming with the supply chain and production team
* Escalation of any supply chain issues in a timely manner
* Minimise costs from the customer
* Adhering to company H&S Policies
The ideal candidate will have a logistics background, experience of working within supply chain. They will also be confident in using computer systems.
Working pattern: Monday – Thursday (8:00am – 4:30pm) Friday (8:00am – 1:00pm)
Salary – £26,000 – £28,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity to join the business to support with a brand-new project! This is a new position to the company and an opportunity to really make your mark!
The business is growing, offer stability, as well as nice working hours, competitive salary, 33 days holiday and a great pension scheme! This is a lovely place to work, around a friendly team
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.