UK Jobs Board
An award-winning M&E Contractor focused on delivering complex industrial projects in Europe are currently seeking an ambitious and driven Logistics Manager who is proactive and keen to progress withing a constantly growing sector.
Ideally, candidates will have worked on large industrial projects of values £20m+ as this is a large industrial project with extensive M&E and will be a great addition to a career-minded Logistics Manager.
Please note that you would be employed under the host country employment law. On offer is a competitive salary + Living Allowance + Accommodation + flights + bonus depending on experience.
Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
* Overseeing direct and subcontract labour, resources, and materials
* Ensuring a pro-active approach to Health & Safety, ensuring project follows company procedures and legal legislation.
* Know how to use Data scope management system.
* Comfortable with sustainability
* Accepting collections and deliveries to site
* Responsible for the day-to-day leadership of logistics team including on site drivers and delivery drivers.
* Maintaining a positive relationship with customers, maintaining a professional standard service to ensure smooth running of the project.
* Manage aspects such as access and egress records through our biometric turnstile system, site labour levels in agreement with the contractor, material deliveries, site tidiness Health and Safety awareness and compliance.
Logistics Manager Qualifications & Experience:
* Previous experience in managing a significant logistics package is essential.
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft essential
* Good communication skills
* Flexible to travel.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Julia on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.