UK Jobs Board
We are hiring! LLS Logistics is a successful Construction Logistics company working with some of the largest contractors in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Logistic Manager for a construction project in London.
The role will involve looking after all logistic processes on site, from deliveries, movement of materials, goods and waste management throughout the site in order to ensure a smooth organisational and operational effectiveness,
About the role:
* Assist the Project Team in the coordination of associated trade contractors, which include all logistics and works activities ensuring that consideration is given to the neighbouring / local community
* Attend daily meetings for the coordination of Trade Contractors and Sub-Contractors
* Create a full schedule of logistics meetings and ensure all logistics matters are represented at all site meetings
* Ensure deliveries, materials and equipment are delivered to site in line with the construction programme taking into account any changes on site that may occur.
* Managing all plant and equipment
* Maintain an asset register of equipment
* A proven track record within a sub-contractor Logistics Manager role
* NVQ Level 6 in Construction Management, preferable
* Ability to deal with complex logistics issues
* Knowledge and understanding of safety procedures
* A strong team player with excellent communication skills
* Stable employment history
* Valid CSCS
* First Aid
If you are a Logistic Manager and available immediately, please apply online or contact us directly
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.