UK Jobs Board
Easily accessible from the areas of the city centre, Hockley, Digbeth , Ladywood
– The pay rate starts from £8.91 per hour, up to £10.50 per hour depending on experience
– Benefits include guaranteed hours, temp-to-perm contract, free parking, company pension, & overtime opportunities
Are you an experienced Metal Linisher / Polisher with a knowledge of using fly presses? If so, our well-paying and renowned manufacturing plant is recruiting now! This is an excellent temp-to-perm opportunity for those with a solid background in semi-skilled engineering.
This longstanding factory is a market leader in producing jewellery or badges for a number of high-end shop jewellery, excelling in fabricating and dressing their components to a mirror-finish. They are seeking a minimum of four Metal Linishers/Polishers with a minimum of 12 months experience, in turn offering a 13-week temp to perm for the right candidate.
Daily responsibilities will include;
" – Plating which involves using chemicals, wiring/under wire, stripping enamel of badges, linishing
" Polishing of metal/badges
" Press work
" Responsible for running smaller machines and linishing equipment to complete the process
" Minding the machine whilst process is being carried out, escalating any faults to production supervisor
In turn, the company will offer attractive pay rates starting from £8.91per hour up to £10.50 per hour. The successful Metal Linisher/Polisher will also free parking and canteen facilities as part of the package.
In order to be successful in this position all applicants must possess the following:
– Experience or knowledge of metal polishing/ linishing
– Familiar with the use of hand/air tools in case other departments are able to cross-train
– Proven background in working to strict production targets
– Skills within visual quality inspection, as this would be a key responsibility throughout the production process
– Any other machine operating experience may prove advantageous.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our Metal Linisher / Polisher vacancy, please click below to apply
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.