UK Jobs Board
Lift Service & Call-Out Engineer | London North Region
Responsible for lift maintenance and repair in designated geographical area.
Due to business growth we require an experienced time served, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in lift maintenance, qualified lift engineer, to carry out routine servicing, corrective maintenance and minor repairs to clients’ lifts.
* Undertake maintenance and repair duties as directed by regional manager
* To carry out the maintenance and repair of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts
* To report service / repair requirements / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety
* To complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed service contracts
* To log on and off customers system portals
* To actively participate in an on-call rota within the defined geographical area
* Conform to and utilise best practice within health and safety at all times
* To work with various engineers and trainee engineers as and when directed
* To liaise with customers as and when required
* To follow company instruction and directions to ensure safe working practice
* To be customer focused with the ability to maintain a professional attitude at-all-times
* To communicate using company systems and devices (tablet and phone)
* To provide good organisational skills and to prioritise required tasks
* To self-motivate and attend company training as available
* Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in lift maintenance and/or minimum five years industry experience
To provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or a relevant engineering or electrical qualifications.
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.
We offer; Excellent rates of pay, overtime, company vehicle, company mobile phone, full uniform, excellent company benefits including;
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Company bonus
* Gym discounts
* Contribution to eye test and glasses
* Retail discounts
* Training & Development Investment
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Recruitment Bonus Scheme
* Free Flu Jab
* Cinema discounts
* Company pension
* Voluntary Health Cash Plan
* Training & Development
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.