UK Jobs Board
Tradewind are working closely with a multi form entry in North Birmingham who due to the result of staff promotion and further expansion are offering a very exciting opportunity for an experienced teaching assistant, to join the team.
You will have the capability and capacity to work across the school providing continuity and maintaining high expectations of behaviour and learning. The school are seeking applications for this post, to start in September.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in driving forward the development of this evidence-informed inner-city school. The successful candidate will:
-Be a confident and ambitious Teaching Assistant or HLTA
-Be confident to take whole classes (across phases)
-Be confident to use IT to support learning
-Be prepared to undergo training to develop your knowledge rich, research informed subject knowledge
-Work collaboratively with the teacher to plan and prepare
-Work flexibly, to cover absences
-To lead and support children/the school, within an area of responsibility
-Lead/support an after-school club
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.