UK Jobs Board
JUNIOR CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATOR
Hours of work 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
This role would be a great opportunity for someone to join looking at joining a rapidly expanding Logistics business.
The job entails learning the administrative aspects around our import department and learning EU Customs activities linked to BREXIT. For the right candidate it will give the chance to enter into an exciting industry to learn in a fast-paced environment. The vacancy would suit someone with a passion for logistics and keenness to work hard for a great reward:
The role will cover.
* Learning the import process end to end, primarily from Europe but eventually globally.
* Creating Customs Declarations under the supervision of our extremely knowledgeable team which would really give a great start in this industry.
* Working in close contact with all other departments so a great opportunity to learn the basics from ground up in Logistics.
* Customer liaison.
* Daily dealing with suppliers and booking transport.
* Dealing with the client queries.
* Learning the whole process from end to end with the opportunity to grow in the role and move to other departments in the future.
DBS checks required for successful applicant
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.