UK Jobs Board
Cedar is currently working with an exciting and growing business in the City of London, looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
* Prepare and process invoices for sales
* Generate invoices and statements
* Follow up and collect payments
* Review aged debtors reports
* Post customer payments in a timely manner
* Record cash and check transactions and entering them into the general ledger ERP system
* Maintain accounts receivable files and records
* Few months to 1 year of experience within accounts receivable
* Great communication skills
* Up and coming, wanting to progress within the business
You will be highly motivated with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and have a great attention to detail and be a peoples person
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.