UK Jobs Board
About the Company
· Manufacturers of high-quality industrial and commercial doors, shutters, gates and security systems.
· Supply into a large UK wide customer base including a number of blue-ship companies.
Duties & Requirements of Job Co-Ordinator
· Programming a Team of Engineers
· Communication Skills – Engineers, Customers, Management
· Working a Live Programming Board
· Problem Solving
· Dealing with New Jobs
· Raise Permits, Rams, Method Statements
· Confident with Products – Training Internally Provided
· Booking in Service/PPM with Customers/Engineers
· Good Telephone Manner
· Excel, Word, Outlook Experience Beneficial
Benefits of Job Co-Ordinator
· Competitive Salary Dependant on experience
· Opportunities to Progress
· 28 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holiday)
· Pension Scheme
· Company Mobile Phone
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.