UK Jobs Board
Internal Technical Sales Engineer £25,000 – £32,000 per annum
Nelson Permanent Placements are very excited to be working with our client based in Brownhills. They are a tier one approved manufacturer and global supplier to blue-chip OEM companies operating in the earth moving machinery, diesel engine and power generation sectors. They are recruiting for an Internal Technical Sales Engineer to join their fast paced team.
This is a full time permanent role working 39hrs per week, 7:30am – 4:30pm Mon-Thurs, 7:30am – 12:30pm Fri.
* Creating quotations using excel.
* Maintaining the quote log
* Quote progression and follow up
* Submitting Quotations via email and Customer portals.
* Monitoring steel prices and maintaining steel and currency agreements with customers and suppliers
* Supporting customers with technical queries
* Creating job files for new parts
* Working closely with Quality and Production departments to implement new parts
* Experience of quoting manufactured parts.
* Knowledge of steel grades
* Knowledge of threads (metric, UN, BSP etc)
* Knowledge of machining processes (turning, drilling, milling, boring)
* Must be able to use Excell and Outlook.
* Good communication skills
* Confident to engage in conversations with customers and suppliers
* Must be able to read technical drawings and have knowledge of drawing/document control
* Knowledge of ISO 9001
How to Apply:
If this is the role for you then simply APPLY or contact us on the information below.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.