UK Jobs Board
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to take up a permanent position within the company. For the right candidate the salary will be £35-£40,000 per year depending on experience.
* The successful candidate will support the Project Manager and will ensure the following:
* To plan the development of the project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
* To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
* To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
* Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
* Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
* Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
* Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
* Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
* Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
* Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
* Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
* Must have 3 years+ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
* Experience in M&E Commercial Projects
* Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
* First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
* To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages