UK Jobs Board
IAC Termination and Testing Client representative
Offshore Inter Array Cable Termination and Testing Client Representative required for an 8 month contract in Germany. This role will be part of the construction team during the inter-array cable termination and testing scope.
• Preparation prior to offshore campaign including, but not limited to, familiarisation with Employer’s specifications, review of contractor’s documents, participation in kick-off meetings, participation in HAZID/HAZOP meetings, etc.
• Take ownership in supervising contractor’s inter-array cable termination and testing activities, to ensure contractors are working according to HSE, contractual and quality requirements
• Participate in mechanical completion tests and site acceptance tests and supervise safety from the system during the testing activities
• Review and sign off for contractor's daily progress reports, commissioning records, asbuilt documents and snag reports
To be considered for this role you should be/have:-
• Electrically skilled person ("Elektrofachkraft") in accordance with DIN EN (phone number removed)
• More than 2 years’ experience as electrician working on offshore wind industry
• Experience with specific (offshore) wind industry safety practices, e.g. working in confined spaces or on vessels
• Basic computer operation skills
• Sound experience with mechanical and, above all, electronic testing equipment (i.e. voltage testers, amp clamps, and various hand and power tools)
This role offers a competitive day rate, 2 week on and 2 week off rotation and the opportunity to work with a leading developer to the offshore wind farm industry.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Laura Mansell or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.