UK Jobs Board
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Shifts: Monday – Friday 12.00pm – 9.00pm / 1 in 3 Sat mornings
(Would consider a 4 day a week shift with 1 in 3 Sat mornings)
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic fed up with a lack of work-life balance?
Interested in working for a family-run company that offers a fantastic family-friendly working environment?
Sick of working in a heavily focused kpi/target-driven environment?
HGV Technician / HGV mechanic benefits:
* Flexibility around working shifts (Can work Mon – Fri or a 4 day a week shift)
* Offer a fantastic family-friendly working environment
* Overtime paid at time and a half
* Competitive salary
* Wage reviews
The HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic role:
* Service, maintenance and repairs to vehicles
* Carrying out inspections
* Diagnosing faults and rectifying defects
* Warranty work
* Completing relevant paperwork
* Electrical fault finding and repairs
* Preventative maintenance
* Adhering to health and safety regulations
For more information you can contact me via:
LinkedIn – Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook – Kirsty Windle
Contact No – (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
#hgv technician #hgv mechanic #hgv fitter #commercial vehicles #heavy goods vehicle mechanic #lgv mechanic #lgv technician #commercial vehicle mechanic #commercial vehicle technician
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.