UK Jobs Board
Location: Forest Gate – London
Pay: £35,550 – £50,000 – Day Fitter Monday – Friday
Hours: 38 Hours Per Week + Overtime
Days: Day Fitter Monday – Thursday 7 am – 3.30 pm – Friday 7 am – 1.30 pm
Overtime: £23.40 Per Hour – 5 to 10 hours per week available
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the West Ham area.
HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting HGV Mechanic / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.