UK Jobs Board
HGV Class 1 Driver
Join us as a HGV Driver working as part of an established team, delivering not only crucial consumables and medical supplies for the NHS but also delivering quality service.
Working out of our site in Coventry you will be delivering controlled ambient products using refrigerated box trailers to one of 7 distribution centres throughout the UK, and then supplier collections en-route back to the base depot. Working on a rota there is always the ability to know next week's work well in advance, with the added bonus of no weekend or bank holiday requirements.
HGV Class 1 Driver Responsibilities:
• Adhere to driving regulations at all times including compliance with all EU rules and regulations at all times.
• Transportation of controlled ambient products to distribution centres.
• Represent Unipart in a professional manner at all times.
• Ensure all loads are delivered securely as per regulations at all times.
• Work in a safe manner at all times.
• Maintain regular contact with the transport office.
• Work in line with Standard Operating procedures (SOP).
HGV Class 1 Driver Requirements:
• Class 1 HGV license.
• Digital Tacho Card with knowledge of how to use it.
• DQC holder.
• Newly Qualified drivers welcome.
About Unipart Group Limited:
Unipart is a growing business, with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and the NHS. The Unipart Group employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Location: Baginton, near Coventry, West Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday Afternoons (11:00 – 15:00) Sunday – Thursday Nights (1900 – 00:01) 48 hours guaranteed, with opportunities for overtime. Shifts are on a rota basis.
Salary: £35,339.88 per annum afternoons / £37,259.88 per annum nights
Closing date for applications: 28th July, 2021
You may have experience of the following: Driver, HGV, Distribution, LGV Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Class 1 Driver, Certificate of Professional Competence, Class 2 Driver, HGV 1 Driver, CPC, Lorry Driver, C+E Driver, etc.
Ref: (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.