UK Jobs Board
We are the UK 's fastest growing supplier of branded team wear and accessories supplying brands such as Nike and adidas sportswear to sports teams, schools, colleges and Universities throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the World.
We are looking for a Graphics Assistant to join our expanding marketing team in our Birmingham office. This is an in-house, office-based role.
The right candidate needs to have a keen eye for concept, has to understand the market and brand, as well as being current and energetic, but above all full of ideas!
To assist and support the Graphics & Marketing team in the design & creation of custom branded teamwear, redrawing of customer logos into hi-res vector files and marketing graphic support.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Create & Design custom branded Football Teamwear shirt designs to customer specifications
* Output digital custom designs files ready for the Application team to produce physical customer orders
* Redraw customer supplied club badges & logos, into hi-res vector files, producing proofs for customer approval and exporting files ready for CAD team to produce designs.
* Assist the the Marketing Communications team to act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications, ensuring the company delivers a representation of its major sports brand partners, including Nike and adidas.
* Assist the Company’s marketing graphics department in supporting the creation of offline marketing literature, including Company catalogues, order inserts, email newsletter promotions and partners marketing literature.
* Support the Company’s email marketing campaigns, including content, direction, tone, feel and deliverance.
* Supporting the improvements to the Company’s numerous website platforms, to drive conversions, improve customer interaction and ensure consistency in line with marketing campaign.
* Previous artwork/graphics experience, using Adobe Suite software. (portfolio required)
* Must have strong skills and knowledge Adobe Illustrator.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* A desire to learn and develop skills
PLEASE NOTE, ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DEALT WITH VIA EMAIL
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.