Eden Scott’s client is well established manufacturing company producing complex laser systems. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available for an Electrical Test Team Leader.
The Electrical Test Team Leader will contribute as a key technical resource for the laser engineering team and the company, whilst being responsible for the day to day management of staff and the workflow of the electrical test department.
* Create related documentation and support materials in conjunction with design and development testing activities.
* Consult and solicit feedback from internal stakeholders to identify customer needs and translate these requirements into electrical designs. In addition, provide support regarding product development to internal departments as it relates to electrical design.
* Work jointly with R &D, Laser Testing Application Engineers and Production Assembly to resolve product technical issues during and after customer product design.
* Research product development solutions and provide analysis for product direction.
* Create related documentation and support materials in conjunction with design and development activities.
* Participation/leadership in structured factory testing of systems.
* Installation of systems and supervision of installation by others.
* Inspects and tests electrical panels used to control machinery, equipment, and systems for conformance with specifications, following blueprints and wiring schematics
* The successful candidate should be time served or (equivalent) in an electrical engineering discipline and a high level of electrical awareness
* Able to read electrical schematics at a basic level.
* Knowledge of 3 Phase Electrics.
* HV experience
* Knowledge of Electromechanical processes
* Excellent problem solving skills