UK Jobs Board
Contract Manager – Gas Compliance
Our client are a leading compliance management consultant to the social housing sector specialising in gas, electrical, lifts & legionella compliance areas.
Due to continued growth and recent contract awards they are looking to add to the well established team.
Main Purpose of the Job:
1. To lead and manage a small team, that provides a comprehensive client service for the planning, inspection and reporting of client installations which meets their expectations.
1. To manage and own a number of clients within your team.
1. Management and planning and reporting of inspection of Client Requests
Summary of Responsibilities & Personal Duties:
* To advise, the Director on areas within the scope of the service and help formulate company objectives and policies in these areas.
* To take responsibility for decisions within their individual teams
* To ensure that all targets and performance standards are set, monitored and achieved, reporting progress as required.
* To ensure that there is effective liaison with all internal and external stakeholders and that the service is continuously developing to meet the needs of its clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Investigate concerns raised within the Team; and report back to the Director where a solution cannot be agreed.
* To own Contract Target performance within the section ensuring there is an improvement for each quarter above the performance for the previous quarter.
* Develop planning tools and processes to enhance the service to clients.
* To own on the reduction of no access visits on client contracts
* To keep all team members informed via regular formal and infoirmal meetings and associated briefs. Meeting Notes/Minutes to be shared with the Director as required
* To review/update operational performance reports monthly for the Board members. Template already agreed
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.